There is no dearth in motivational quotes. Here is 10 motivational Quotes of Sunny Leone, the present day Bollywood sensation.
Don’t quick to judge people from what has written on Gossip columns or what you have heard about them. Sunny is a Good example to this and once she famously said;
“I just say I need five minutes with you and in those five minutes probably I could change your opinion of how you see me.”
Sunny Leone is an Indian-American who is active in Bollywood films for the past couple of years. Her debut Bollywood film Jism 2 was a huge success in India and abroad. Sunny is a former adult entertainer but she has no regret about her that past days.
Sunny has huge fan followers in India. She is a brave woman who always try to appears in public events with a cute smile on her face. She is part of many charitable activities though she is not publicly announcing much about them.
Motivational Quotes of Sunny Leone
1. “When someone pushes you down you must get up and stand on your own two feet even if your scared to do it. Only you can set limits to your success.”
2. “There is price you pay when you want freedom of speech. You must be willing to accept the good the bad and the ugly when trying something out of the box.”
3. “I’m completely different from what people think I’m.”
4. “If I cared about what other people thought of me, I wouldn’t be where I’m right now.”
5. “I think I would ever disown my past. Because my past is which has brought me here.”
6. “People write all sorts of crazy stories about me. Every single day there’s some crazy story about me. If I had started worrying about them, I would have probably packed my bags and left for the US already.”
7. “I don’t care about anybody else’s inhibitions or what they’re insecure with, if they want to work with me or not. It actually doesn’t affect me at all.”
8. “You are exploited in a bad way only if you let it.”
9. “When you grow, when you are young, you make decisions that lead you to who you are as an adult. And that’s just the way how it works.”
10. “What you decide or do is none of the business for others except your family.”