Find below our collection of top Motivational Quotes from the Cricket Field. If you love or not the Cricket game, these quotes can still be motivating to you.
Cricket is a very popular game but limited to few countries. ICC is the governing body of international Cricket and it’s headquarters is in Dubai. By saying this let’s move to the inspiring quotes from some of the yesteryear’s as well as current top Cricket players in the world.
15 Motivational Quotes from the Cricket Field
1. “I hate losing and cricket being my first love, once I enter the ground it’s a different zone altogether and that hunger for winning is always there.” – Sachin Tendulkar
2. “First of all, convince yourself that you are the best because the rest of your life is going to go proving this to others.” – Wasim Akram
3. “I got my bruises, grass-burns and cuts in practice than in match play.” – Jonty Rhodes
4. “Never give up; just absolutely never give up.” – Shane Warne
5. “To me, cricket is a simple game. Keep it simple and just go out and play.” – Shane Warne
6. “I am on national duty, everything else can wait.” – MS Dhoni
7. “Self-belief and hard work will always earn you success.” – Virat Kohli
8. “All you have to do is to dream big and try to fulfil it.” – Kapil Dev
9. “I didn’t want to be rude to anyone, but anyone who is rude to me, then I was going to be rude in the right way: my bat was going to tell the story.” – Sir Viv Richards
10. “I have never compared myself to anyone, but it’s hard to resist him!” – Shahid Afridi
11. “Records are there to be broken.” – Shahid Afridi
12. “My strength is my humility. When you are humble, people like you.” – Mohammad Azharuddin
13. “I’m not a great one for looking back.” – Ian Botham
14. “The biggest thing I possess is infinite patience. Once you are patient, things fall in place.” – Mohammad Azharuddin
15. “No dream is ever chased alone.” – Rahul Dravid
Hope you have enjoyed the above Motivational Quotes from the Cricket Field. You can add more quotes in the comments. Thanks for the stay!
Photo Credit: Pulkit Sinha