Here is our collection of 10 motivational Maria Sharapova quotes. Maria Sharapova is a quintessential Russian Tennis Superstar.
Maria Sharapova was born on April 19, 1987 in Nyagan, Siberia, Russia. When she was six years of old, she moved to the United States with her father.
In 2004, Sharapova made history by beating Serena Williams to clinch the Wimbledon. She was just 17 that time and then she hold the WTA # 1 ranking for multiple times. Now she lives in Manhattan Beach, California.
Her life story is now available. You can pre-order her Thrilling Life story below.
“This is a story about sacrifice, what you have to give up. But it’s also just the story of a girl and her father and their crazy adventure.” – Maria Sharapova
Now time to move to our pick of top 10 Motivational Maria Sharapova Quotes.
Motivational Maria Sharapova Quotes
1. “Whether you win a match or lose a match, in terms of your emotions, it’s important to be pretty levelheaded.”
2. “There are so many roads you can take that will lead you the wrong way, that nobody will hear your name.”
3. “I’m focused on going out every day and doing my best.”
4. “If everything was going smoothly you would never build character.”
5. “I want to be different. If everyone is wearing black, I want to be wearing red.”
6. “You control your own wins and losses.”
7. “I look forward to the challenges.”
8. “When I make a commitment, I stick to it.”
9. “I hit a ball for a living, but I have that passion to keep learning.”
10. “I have had lots of luck in my career but there has also been a lot of hard work.”
Hope you liked the above Motivational Maria Sharapova Quotes.
Photo Credit: Vale Alemanno