Earlier I have posted few cute love quotes for him, real loving you quotes, inspirational love quotes and more. This time I make a ‘U’ turn with some deep depressing quotes and sad love quotes. You can see the power of words in these quotes.
Sad moments or life changing negative events can happen just like a thunder in any ones life and that at anytime. It may be in the form of a financial crisis, family issues, love failure or any other matters. It’s enough for one to be in a deep depressing state. So here we picked ten deep depressing quotes of famous authors from around the globe. Go through it and show enough courage to overcome such situations successfully in your life.
Normally we fall in deep depression when we feel our life is out of control and nothing is going as planned. We plan something and we can’t compel that it should happen. When anything happen against our wish we may fall in a deep depressing state and also the intensity of the depression depends the adverse event that happen.
Job loss, love failure, death of a loved one, migration from one place to another, divorce like there are plenty of reasons for depression. If you are in a deep depressing mood you can get out of this trauma by meditation, medical treatment like several ways. Saying that let us go through some deep depressing quotes.
Best Deep Depressing Quotes and Sad Love Quotes
1. “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” – Thomas A. Edison
2. “It’s sad when someone you know becomes someone you knew.” – Henry Rollins
3. “You’ve changed me forever. And I’ll never forget you.” – Kiera Cass
4. “I always like walking in the rain, so no one can see me crying.” – Charlie Chaplin
5. “Pain is temporary. Quitting lasts forever.” – Lance Armstrong
6. “Tears come from the heart and not from the brain.” – Leonardo da Vinci
7. “My room is so quiet and empty it hurts.” – Nina LaCour, Hold Still
8. “A feeling of sadness and longing, That is not akin to pain, And resembles sorrow only As the mist resembles the rain.” – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
9. “Depression is like a bruise that never goes away. A bruise in your mind. You just got to be careful not to touch it where it hurts. It’s always there though” – Jeffrey Eugenides
10. “If you are chronically down, it is a lifelong fight to keep from sinking” – Elizabeth Wurtzel