Enjoy the below inspiring movie love quotes taken from famous movies. All these movie quotes have all the ingredients that show you what real love is. You can use these movie quotes to share for him or her.
The Top Inspiring Movie Love Quotes
1. “Your heart is free, have the courage to follow it.” – Braveheart
2. “You will never age for me, nor fade, nor die.” – Shakespeare in Love
3. “You know how to whistle, don’t you, Steve? You just put your lips together and blow.” – To Have and Have Not
4. “Would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss of her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it. One.” – City of Angels
5. V4LIVIN’s choice of movie love quote.
“The greatest thing you’ll ever learn is just to love, and be loved in return.” – Moulin Rouge
Popular Movie Love Quotes
6. “Sometimes you love a person because of all the reasons they’re not like you. And sometimes you love a person just because they feel like home.” – Bridget Jones’s Baby
7. “Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine.” – Casablanca
8. “Life is not the amount of breaths you take, it’s the moments that take your breath away.” – Hitch
9. “It would be a privilege to have my heart broken by you.” – The Fault In Our Stars
10. “It seems right now that all I’ve ever done in my life is making my way here to you.” – The Bridges of Madison County
11. “It doesn’t matter if the guy is perfect or the girl is perfect, as long as they are perfect for each other.” – Good Will Hunting
12. “I’m also just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.” – Notting Hill
13. “If you’re a bird, I’m a bird.” – The Notebook
14. “I’m scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life the way I feel when I’m with you.” – Dirty Dancing
15. “I will return. I will find you, love you, marry you and live without shame.” – Atonement
I am sure that you are Loving these Inspiring Movie Love Quotes.