Highly Inspirational Time Quotes
Everybody knows the importance of time. But how many of us take it seriously. Here is ten inspirational time quotes to awaken you and remind you about the importance of time. Forget about the past, work for today and reap the benefit tomorrow. Time is precious and don’t waste it.
Few of us may have already developed a tendency to postpone the things that we should do right now. It’s the worst harm one can do to himself. The thing you have to do today, you must do it today. Don’t waste any moment in your one and only life in this beautiful planet. Just get up and start. Every moment counts. I’ve compiled 10 Time Quotes of different authors to rejuvenate you. Get it below. The below 10 highly inspiring time quotes can remind you how important every moments in your life
Ten Highly Inspirational Time Quotes of All Time
1. “Determine never to be idle. No person will have occasion to complain of the want of time who never loses any. It is wonderful how much can be done if we are always doing.” – Thomas Jefferson
2. “Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.” – Buddha
3. “The common man is not concerned about the passage of time, the man of talent is driven by it.” – Arthur Shoppenhauer
4. “Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.” – Mother Teresa
5. “Never leave till tomorrow which you can do today.” – Benjamin Franklin
6. “A man who dares to waste one hour of life has not discovered the value of life.” – Charles Darwin
7. “Whether it’s the best of times or the worst of times, it’s the only time we’ve got.” – Art Buchwald
8. “Those who make the worst use of their time are the first to complain of its brevity.” – Jean de La Bruyère
9. “You’re writing the story of your life one moment at a time.” – Doc Childre and Howard Martin
10. Don’t spend time beating on a wall, hoping to transform it into a door. – Coco Chanel
Please find time to share the above 10 Highly Inspiring Time Quotes with your friends and family. Enjoy!