Roger Federer is the winner of 19 Grand Slam single titles and have set several records in his name. Federer is from Basel, Switzerland.
A man who wins is a man who thinks he can.- Roger Federer
By saying that let’s move to the inspiring quote section. Find below 15 Inspiring Quotes by Roger Federer.
Inspiring Quotes by Roger Federer
1. “You have to put in the hours because there’s always something which you can improve.”
2. “You have to put in a lot of sacrifice and effort for sometimes little reward but you have to know that if you put in the right effort the reward will come.”
3. “You have to believe in the long-term plan you have but you need the short-term goals to motivate and inspire you.”
4. “When you’re good at something, make that everything.”
5. “When you do something best in life, you don’t really want to give that up – and for me it’s tennis.”
6. “What I think I’ve been able to do well over the years is play with pain, play with problems, play in all sorts of conditions.”
7. “We can’t always agree on everything.”
8. “There is no way around hard work. Embrace it. You have to put in the hours because there’s always something which you can improve.”
9. “Sometimes you have to accept that a guy played better on the day than you.”
10. “Once you find that peace, that place of peace and quiet, harmony and confidence, that’s when you start playing your best.”
11. “It is always in my mind still that I can crush anybody. That’s not an issue. But I think that is the same for most athletes. If you don’t believe you can win tournaments anymore, then you can’t do it.”
12. “I’m a very positive thinker, and I think that is what helps me the most in difficult moments.”
13. “I fear no one, but respect everyone.”
14. I always had the dream.
15. “I always believe if you’re stuck in a hole and maybe things aren’t going well you will come out stronger. Everything in life is this way.”
If you liked the above Life Changing Inspiring Quotes by Roger Federer, a share will be worthy. Enjoy!