Below get indulged in 100 ultimate inspirational proverbs and sayings. This is one of the unique collection in its kind on the web. You can find it under 10 parts below.
Your path to success is highly dependent on your mind. You should train to tame it. The person who can master his mind can do impossible things! At this point I remember the sayings of Gautama Buddha – “The mind is everything. What we think, we become.” I believe in it.
You can do several things to make your mind active. Doing Yoga is one of the best way. Reading books and playing games will also help.
Inspirational and motivational quotes are very helpful in giving instant motivation. When you feel dejected, pick some motivational quotes and read it. It can lift up your mind and stimulate. Similarly proverbs and sayings can also help you.
As the saying goes proverbs are the daughters of daily experience. It’s short sentences based on long experiences. Below you can find 100 ultimate inspirational proverbs and sayings for motivation. These selected proverbs are the best collection you can find on the web.
Part 1 : Inspirational Proverbs and Sayings
1. A bird in hand is worth two in the bush.
2. A clear conscience laughs at false conclusion.
3. A drop of ink may make a millions think.
4. A little body often harbours a great soul.
5. A man who cannot tolerate small ills can never accomplish great things.
6. A man without courage is a knife without an edge.
7. A right man never wants a weapon.
8. All things are difficult before they are easy.
9. All things come round to him who will but wait.
10. Always do what you are afraid to do.
Part 2 : Inspirational Proverbs and Sayings
11. An hour in the morning is worth two in the evening.
12 An injury may prove a blessing.
13. Be content, the sea hath fish enough.
14. Be slow to promise and quick to perform.
15. Better be alone than in a bad company.
16. Better be envied that pitied.
17. Better ride an ass that carries you, than a horse that throws you.
18. Better to light a candle than curse the darkness.
19. Bitter pills have wholesome effects.
20. Caution is the eldest of wisdom.
Part 3 : Inspirational Proverbs and Sayings
21. Command yourself and you may command the world.
22. Cowards die many a death, but the brave only once.
23. Dig a well before you are thirsty.
24. Do not put off till tomorrow what you can do today.
25. Even a pin is good for something.
26. Even the lion has to defend himself against flies.
27. Every man is best known to himself.
28. Fools dream, wise men act.
29. Fortune knocks at least once at every man’s gate.
30. Great events spring from little causes.
Part 4 : Inspirational Proverbs and Sayings
31. Grief is brief.
32. Hasty climbers have sudden falls.
33. Have patience with all things, but first of all with yourself.
34. He that always complains never gets solutions.
35. He that fears death lives not.
36. He that is master of himself will soon be master of others.
37. He that would eat the kernel must crack the nut.
38. He that would enjoy the fruit must not gather the flowers.
39. He who has health has hope and he who has hope has everything.
40. He who is patient in poverty shall become rich.
Part 5 : Inspirational Proverbs and Sayings
41. He who would climb the ladder must begin at the bottom.
42. Horse and cow face the wind differently.
43. I love my friends well but myself better.
44. If the roots are deep, no fear that the wind will damage the tree.
45. If there is a will, there is a way.
46. If you are alive and happy today, that is enough.
47. If you find a path with no obstacles, know that it probably won’t lead anywhere.
48. In digging up a tree, you must begin with the root.
49. In each human heart are a tiger, a pig, an ass, and a nightingale.
50. In life as in chess, foresight wins.
Part 6 : Inspirational Proverbs and Sayings
51. It is not important how long but how well we live.
52. It’s not the river that runs, but the water; it’s not time that passes, but us.
53. Know yourself and the enemy, you will win every battle.
54. Learn as if you were to live forever, live as if you were to die tomorrow.
55. Leave off while the play is good.
56. Life is a short summer in which man is a flower.
57. Little drop of water make a mighty ocean.
58. Little things please little minds.
59. Man should be like tea, his real strength appearing when he’s in boiling waters.
60. Mewing cats catch no rats.
Part 7 : Inspirational Proverbs and Sayings
61. Misfortunes are sometimes blessings in disguise.
62. Necessity can make even the timid brave.
63. Necessity is the mother of invention.
64. Nothing enters into a closed hand.
65. Nothing is certain but uncertainty.
66. Of two evils choose the lesser.
67. One hour today is worth two tomorrow.
68. Open your umbrella before you get wet.
69. Pain is forgotten when gain comes.
70. People do not plan to fail, they just fail to plan.
Part 8 : Inspirational Proverbs and Sayings
71. Please all and you will please none.
72. Poverty is a blessing hated by all men.
73. Praise the sea, but keep on land.
74. Profit is the result of calculated risk.
75. Slow and steady wins the race.
76. Something is better than nothing.
77. Something is better than nothing.
78. Strike the iron while it is hot.
79. The busiest men have the most leisure.
80. The fear of war is worse than war itself.
Part 9 : Inspirational Proverbs and Sayings
81. The same heat that melts the wax hardens the clay.
82. The sun can be seen by nothing but its own light.
83. The thousand mile journey starts with one step.
84. The unborn and the dead are the only ones who make no mistakes.
85. The wise man learns more from his enemies than a fool from his friends.
86. The worst misfortunes are those that never happen.
87. Time and tide wait for no man.
88. Two men look through the same bars, one sees the mud and the other the stars.
89. We can never see the sunrise by looking in the west.
90. Well begun is half done.
Part 10 : Inspirational Proverbs and Sayings
91. What can’t be cured must be endured.
92. When God closes one door, he opens three windows.
93. When we have not what we like, we must like what we have.
94. When we think we fail, we are often near to success.
95. Who lives by hopes alone will die by hunger.
96. Wisdom is the ability to discover alternatives.
97. You cannot make an omelette without breaking eggs.
98. You don’t have to die; heaven and hell are in the world too.
99. You may find the worst enemy and best friend in yourself.
100. You never know what you can do till you try.