Get inspired from Andre Agassi. Here is our selection of 15 inspirational Andre Agassi quotes of all time.
Andre Agassi is a former World Number 1 tennis player from the U.S. Now he is retired from tennis. Andre was very active and dominant during the 1990’s and through the mid of 2000. No doubt he was one of the most charismatic players and world wide star in the sports history.
One day your entire way of life ends. It’s a kind of death – Andre Agassi
Let’s move to the Inspirational Andre Agassi Quotes of All Time section.
Inspirational Andre Agassi Quotes
1. “What you feel doesn’t matter in the end; it’s what you do that makes you brave.”
2. “What makes something special is not just what you have to gain, but what you feel there is to lose.”
3. “To be inspired – that’s the secret.”
4. “There’s a lot of good waiting for you on the other side of tired. Get yourself tired.”
5. “There are many ways of getting strong, sometimes talking is the best way.”
6. “Success doesn’t always come in the form of a trophy. Keep striving for success.”
7. “Nothing can substitute for just plain hard work.”
8. “If you don’t practice you don’t deserve to win.”
9. “I can live with losing, I can’t live without taking my chance.”
10. “How lovely it is to dream while you are awake.”
11. “He thinks it’s his day, and when you think it’s your day, it usually is.”
12. “Even if it’s not your ideal life, you can always choose it. No matter what your life is, choosing it changes everything.”
13. “Big dreams, are so damn tiring.”
14. “Being number two sucks.”
15. “All the good stuff is on the other side of tired.”
Hope you have enjoyed the above top 15 inspirational Andre Agassi Quotes. No doubt he is such an admirable tennis star.