We have already covered inspiring quotes of Roger Federer and Andre Agassi, the two of Tennis ever green super stars. Now here is our compilation of 15 highly inspiring Rafel Nadal quotes that dedicate to all his fans.
Rafel Nadal is a professional tennis player who has already bagged 16 Grand Slam titles. He is known as “the King of Clay” but he humbly denies this. Rafel Nadal is from Manacor, Spain.
I think I am a complete player. I can play well on all the surfaces. For me, the clay might be easiest, but I am not a specialist on clay – Rafel Nadal
Here we go to the highly inspiring quotes of Rafel Nadal.
15 Highly Inspiring Rafel Nadal Quotes
1. “You have to accept both losing and winning well. I’ve stayed calm when I’m winning, and I’ve stayed calm when I’ve lost.”
2. “When one gets beaten by somebody better, one has to know how to lose with humility. Sure, I could have served better. Sure, I could have hit my forehand harder. But the truth was this was like an avalanche, and there was no way to stop it.”
3. “Playing well or playing bad, I have to play aggressive. I must play aggressive.”
4. “My motivation is tomorrow, just one day at a time, right?”
5. “Losing is not my enemy, fear of losing is my enemy.”
6. “It is the small steps which bring you satisfaction at the end of the day.”
7. “It is important to recognise the small successes.”
8. “I will work day after day like I did my whole life. I’m not going to change anything.”
9. “I think the doubts are good in life. The people who don’t have doubts I think only two things: arrogance or not intelligence. No one is perfect. Everybody does stupid things.”
10. “I play each point like my life depends on it.”
11. “I learned during all my career to enjoy suffering.”
12. “I have no sense of humour about losing.”
13. “I am not a person who I am thinking about what I achieved or what I don’t achieve. I am a person who try to enjoy the moment. That’s what I do.”
14. “Enduring means accepting. Accepting things as they are and not as you would wish them to be, and then looking ahead, not behind.”
15. “Anyone could become a star, but everyone must be a human being.”