This time I’m going to share with you a series of quotes of people who were steered to success from failure. Katy Perry is one among them and here is 15 awe Inspiring Katy Perry Quotes.
Katy Perry, is an American singer and songwriter who faced initial failure in her career but rose to fame later. Her debut album which was released in 2001 was not a commercial success. She had to wait until 2008 to find a huge hit in her carrier with ‘I kissed a girl’.
So obviously she can motivate us with her powerful words. So here is her inspiring quotes and thoughts. Keep inspiring.
Awe Inspiring Katy Perry Quotes
1. “Throw your stick and stones, throw your bombs and your blows, but you’re not gonna break my soul.”
2. “Maybe you’re reason why all the doors are closed, so you can open one that leads you to the perfect road.”
3. “If you’re presenting yourself with confidence, you can pull off pretty much anything.”
4. “If you have a dream you gotta go on a journey to fulfil that dream.”
5. “If you can believe in something great, then you can achieve something great.”
6. “Now I’m floating like a butterfly, Stinging like a bee I earned my stripes , I went from zero, to my own hero.”
7. “I love what I do and when I don’t love what I do, I’ll make a change.”
8. “I hope to be changing till the last day on this earth.”
9. “Great things don’t come easily.”
10. “Find out what your gift is and nurture it.”
11. “Don’t care what people gonna think of you, do what you wanna do and seek just your happiness.”
12. “Be yourself and you can be anything.”
13. “After a hurricane comes a rainbow.”
Enjoy the following Katy Perry video album or jump to more inspiring Katy Perry quotes below that.
Katy Perry – Rise (Official)
Best Inspiring Katy Perry Quotes for Women
14. “Baby you’re a firework, come on, let your colors burst!”
15. “All women are created equal, then some become marines.”
Photo Credit: Nadine Miller