I think it is better to prompt you to read the below lovely quotes collection rather than telling you something about friendship. If you go through the below collection of lovely quotes for friends, you will understand how much lucky you are in this world with some awesome friends.
Collection of Lovely Quotes for Friends
Friendship is something special. Even if you wish, it’s impossible to make someone as your real friend as he or she just happen in your life.
There are amazing number of lovely quotes related to friends and friendship. It’s hard to limit the quotes to few numbers. Still we limit the quotes to 10 best friendship quotes by picking the best in this genre and thus to save your time.
There are lots of books out there online where friendship is the main theme. The Girls from Corona del Mar written by Rufi Thorpe is one such book in this genre which comes to my mind instantly. It takes the reader through the story of two best friends Mia and Lorrie Ann.
10 Lovely Quotes Collection for Friends
1. “A real friend is one who walks in when others walk out.” – Walter Winchell
2. “Friendship marks a life even more deeply than love. Love risks degenerating into obsession, friendship is never anything but sharing.” – Elie Wiesel
3. “Love is flower like; Friendship is like a sheltering tree.” – Samuel Taylor Coleridge
4. “A true friend sees the first tear… catches the second… and stops the third.” – Angelique
5. “What is a friend? A single soul dwelling in two bodies.” – Aristotle
6. “Your friend is the man who knows all about you, and still likes you.” – Elbert Hubard
7. “There is nothing on this earth more to be prised than true friendship.” – Thomas Aquinas
8. “Friends are born, not made.” – Henry Adams
9. “Never explain yourself. Your friends don’t need it and your enemies won’t believe it.” – Belgicia Howell
10. “Friendship is like standing on wet cement. The longer you stay, the harder it’s to leave, and you can never go without leaving your footprints behind.” – Moi