Here is V4L’s compilation of 10 quotes of Sunita Williams, American astronaut and Navy Officer.
Sunita Williams has an Indian connection. She is the youngest of three children of Deepak Pandya, an Indian American, and Slovene American Ursuline Bonnie. Her father Deepak Pandya was born in Jhulasan, Mehsana District, Gujarat.
Below is the 10 quotes of Sunita Williams about her experience in Space Station and NASA.
10 Quotes of Sunita Williams
1. “Working their way through university and coming over to America, without much infrastructure, I think about leaving my home for another country, that seems more daring than the things I’ve done.”
2. “We are only 200 miles above the Earth’s surface. Realising this, you have to think about how thin our atmosphere is that is protecting us.”
3. “I am so excited. I can’t really wait to go.”
4. “I am more of a spiritual person and I know he (Ganesh) is just there with me, guiding me.”
5. “I also know that there are hundreds of folks on the ground who, even while we are sleeping, are watching and monitoring the Station for any mechanical problems. If we had some problem, they would alert us, so we could make sure everything was safe. So, in general I am not scared of being up here.”
6. “Hopefully in the future we will be going back to the moon and then on to Mars.”
7. “Don’t let anyone tell you, ‘You can’t do it.’ That’s the biggest thing.”
8. “Don’t get bogged down by the notion of limits. There aren’t any.”
9. “We are above the thin layer of our atmosphere so the stars and the planets look a lot clearer up here.”
10. “We see the Milky Way just like you can see the Milky Way on Earth.”
Hope you have enjoyed the above Sunita Williams Quotes. See you again with more fresh and life changing quotes.