Festivals bring happiness to our home. So it’s time to rejoice. Christmas is fast approaching. Here is our pick of 25 mind blowing Christmas Day quotes to celebrate this festive season.
Billions of people all over the world including non-Christians celebrate Christmas on 25th December. It’s an annual festival commemorating the birth of Jesus Christ. We are also thrilled to celebrate X’Mas by decorating home with blinking colourful Christmas Stars and also to welcome New Year!
Below is our selected Christmas Day Quotes and Sayings to all of our readers.
The Best Christmas Day Quotes and Sayings
I. 10 Beautiful Christmas Day Quotes
1. “The smells of Christmas are the smells of childhood.” – Richard Paul Evans
2. “The only blind person at Christmas time is he who has not Christmas in his heart.” – Hellen Keller
3. “Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmastime.” – Laura Ingalls Wilder
4. “My idea of Christmas, whether old-fashioned or modern, is very simple: loving others. Come to think of it, why do we have to wait for Christmas to do that?” – Bob Hope
5. “If I could wish a wish for you, it would be for peace and happiness not only now, but for the whole year through!” – Catherine Pulsifer
6. “I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.” – Charles Dickens
7. “God’s Message is very personal, and it is life changing. Open yourself to receive God’s Message this Advent.” – David Mead
8. “For it is in giving that we receive.” – Francis of Assisi
9. “Christmas, my child, is love in action.” – Dale Evans
10. “Christmas will always be as long as we stand heart to heart and hand in hand.” – Dr. Seuss
II. 10 Popular Christmas Quotes and Sayings
11. “Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.” – Norman Vincent Peale
12. “Christmas was all about God’s gift to man, and His peace, as well as ours.” – Carolyn Molica
13. “Christmas is the season for kindling the fire of hospitality.” – Washington Irving
14. “Christmas is the day that holds all time together.” – Alexander Smith
15. “Christmas is like candy; it slowly melts in your mouth sweetening every taste bud, making you wish it could last forever.” – Richelle E. Goodrich
16. “Christmas is doing a little something extra for someone.” – Charles M. Schulz
17. “Christmas is a stocking stuffed with sugary goodness.” – Mo Rocca
18. “Christmas gives us the opportunity to pause and reflect on the important things around us – a time when we can look back on the year that has passed and prepare for the year ahead.” – David Cameron
19. “Christmas day is a day of joy and charity. May God make you very rich in both.” – Phillips Brooks
20. “Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love!” – Hamilton Wright Mabie
III. 5 Awesome Christmas Day Quotes
21. “Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love.” – Hamilton Wright Mabie
22. “As you open your Christmas presents, open your heart to Christ’s presence.” – Miriam Kina
23. “A lovely thing about Christmas is that it’s compulsory, like a thunderstorm, and we all go through it together.” – Garrison Keillor
24. “A good conscience is a continual Christmas.” – Benjamin Franklin
25. “Christmas isn’t a season. It’s a feeling.” – Edna Ferber
That’s all for now. Wishing you all a very happy X’ Mas. Enjoy.