Fight Cancer Quotes are for those who are suffering from cancer. The main aim of these fight Cancer Quotes are to give them the inner strength to fight against Cancer and make a comeback to normal life. We have to be mentally very strong to fight against such adverse conditions.
The UN observes 4th February every year as World Cancer Day. It’s another important events in UN’s International Day’s Calendar. The purpose of World Cancer Day is to raise awareness of Cancer among people. It’s important to know that one third of Cancer can be prevented and Tobacco smoking causes 80 percentage of Lung cancer. Also Cancer is easy to cure if treated early. The World Cancer Day observation is important in this aspect.
Fight Cancer Quotes and Saying – World Cancer Day
I. 10 Popular Fight Cancer Quotes and Thoughts
1. You can’t be brave if you’ve only had wonderful things happen to you. – Mary Tyler Moore
2. When you have exhausted all possibilities, remember this: you haven’t. – Thomas Edison
3. When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on. – Franklin D. Roosevelt
4. When the unthinkable happens, the lighthouse is hope. Once we choose hope, everything is possible. – Christopher Reeve
5. We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey. – Kenji Miyazawa
6. We have two options, medically and emotionally: give up or fight like hell. – Lance Armstrong
7. The wish for healing has always been half of health. – Lucius Annaeus Seneca
8. The best way out is always through. – Robert Frost
9. Sometimes the smallest step in the right direction ends up being the biggest step of your life. Tip Toe if you must, but take a step. – Naeem Callaway
10. Some days there won’t be a song in your heart. Sing anyway. – Emory Austin
II. 10 Inspirational Quotes to Fight Cancer
11. Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to just try one more time. – Thomas Edison
12. It is the set of the sails, not the direction of the wind that determines which way we will go. – Jim Rohn
13. It is courage, courage, courage, that raises the blood of life to crimson splendor. Live bravely and present a brave front to adversity. – Horace
14. If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward. – Martin Luther King Jr.
15. Healing takes courage, and we all have courage, even if we have to dig a little to find it. – Tori Amos
16. Courage does not always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, ‘I will try again tomorrow. – Mary Anne Radmacher
17. Cancer is a word, not a sentence. – John Diamon
18. Cancer affects all of us, whether you’re a daughter, mother, sister, friend, coworker, doctor, or patient. — Jennifer Aniston
19. An affirmation to say everyday: The healing power of God is working in me right now. Every day I get better and better in every way. – Joyce Meyer
20. Although the world is full of suffering, it is also full of the overcoming of it. – Helen Keller
Hope you find the above quotes helpful to you!