Best Quotes on Human Rights: The world is unite to celebrate Human Rights Day, which is an annual UN observation, on December 10th. To commemorate this event we have compiled some best quotes on human rights.
We are presenting 15 best quotes on human rights. Enjoy and share.
The Best Quotes on Human Rights
Human Rights Thoughts and Sayings
1. “Until justice rolls down like water and righteousness like a mighty stream.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
2. “To deny people their human rights is to challenge their very humanity.” – Nelson Mandela
3. “There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.” – Elie Wiesel
4. “The rights of every man are diminished when the rights of one man are threatened.” -John F. Kennedy
5. “Some values must be universal, like human rights and the equal worth of every human being.” – Bjorn Ulvaeus
6. “Power is given only to those you allow to have power over you. No man was born with a master. The only master of all is the Creator, and he created all men to be free. Freedom is a God-given right, not a human-granted gift. No man should have to fight to breathe in good health and peace.” – Suzy Kassem
7. “Life is not a matter of place, things or comfort; rather, it concerns the basic human rights of family, country, justice and human dignity.” – Imelda Marcos
Best Human Rights Quotes
8. “If we destroy human rights and rule of law in the response to terrorism, they have won.” – Joichi Ito
9. “Human rights must work to uplift human dignity.” – Rodrigo Duterte
10. “Human rights are women’s rights, and women’s rights are human rights.” – Hillary Clinton
11. “Human rights are not only violated by terrorism, repression or assassination, but also by unfair economic structures that creates huge inequalities.” – Pope Francis
12. “Human beings are human beings, just treat everyone like that.” – Hayley Williams
13. “How to defeat terrorism? Don’t be terrorized. Don’t let fear rule your life. Even if you are scared.” – Salman Rushdie
14. “All children should be taught to unconditionally accept, approve, admire, appreciate, forgive, trust, and ultimately, love their own person.” – Asa Don Brown
15. “A right delayed is a right denied.” – Martin Luther King, Jr
That’s all about best quotes on human rights.