V4Livin has a separate section for Inspirational as well as motivational quotes and thoughts. But we think it’s apt to post few inspirational quotes especially for children. Inspirational Children’s Day quotes are worth for every boys and girls to get the instant motivation which they want in their life and study. Children are the rays of hope for the future.
We are celebrating Universal Children’s day on 20th November every year. To commemorate this wonderful occasion V4Livin has compiled 10 stunning inspirational quotes for children!
Children’s Day and Universal Children’s Day
Though the world celebrate universal children’s day on 20th of November every year, Children’s Day celebrations are vary among countries. For example, in India we celebrate Children’s Day or Bal Divas on 14th of November every year. This is because November 14th is the birth day of independent India’s first prime minister Jawaharlal Nehru who had special affection for children.
United Nation’s Universal Children’s Day, which was established in 1954, is observed on 20th November every year. The aim of the Universal Children’s Day is to promote international togetherness, awareness among children worldwide, and improving children’s welfare.
Inspirational Children’s Day Quotes
1. “There is perhaps nothing so bad and so dangerous in life as fear.” – Jawaharlal Nehru
2. “Let us make our future now, and let us make our dreams tomorrow’s reality.” – Malala Yousafzai
3. “Each person must live their life as a model for others.” – Rosa Parks
4. “Do you know the difference between education and experience? Education is when you read the fine print; experience is what you get when you don’t.” – Pete Seeger
5. “I feel very adventurous. There are so many doors to be opened, and I’m not afraid to look behind them.” – Elizabeth Taylor
6. “Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.” – Herman Cain
7. I never go to temples, but when I see a child, I see God in them. – Kailash Satyarthi
8. “The expert in anything was once a beginner.” – Helen Hayes
9. “Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.” – Maya Angelou
10. “Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.” – Jim Rohn
Share if you like the above 10 Inspirational Children’s Day Quotes. Enjoy!